Nancy Ajram in a new photo session in black.. Photos

Nancy_Ajram_in_a_new_photo


The artist, Nancy Ajram, usually fascinates her fans in Egypt and the Arab world, and her followers through various social media platforms, with her elegant looks that are always renewed, which she appears at the top of her elegance and brilliance with a youthful spirit that grabs the attention and hearts of her fans.
 In a distinguished appearance for her, the artist, Nancy Ajram, published new photos of her through her personal account on the “Instagram” website, in which she appeared with a look she wore in black clothes, which won the audience’s admiration greatly. Nancy Ajram commented on the photos, "I am not sad, I was asked to look serious."

I_m_not_sad__I_was_asked_to_look_serious 

I_m_not_sad__I_was_asked_to_look_serious_----__Bloom__photoseries___Photography___eliasabkar__Style_ 

I_m_not_sad__I_was_asked_to_look_serious_----__Bloom__photoseries___Photography___eliasabkar__Style_ 

Nancy_Ajram_in_a_new_photo_session_in_black.._Phot